Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #104] prepare list of definitions what debconf is or should be

Hi,

> http://wiki.debian.org/DebConfWhy has a priorized list of goals, why we
> have DebConf. Please comment, discuss and improve :)
>
> I've also put it on the agenda for our next irc meeting, but the more we
> discuss on the list before the meeting, the less time we need to spend
> on it during the meeting ;)

When is the 'next meeting'?

And to comment on the list, debconf is a place to accelerate and
improve the Debian Development process, and a synchronization point
for new development to happen.

At least for me, important development with pbuilder happens at Debconf.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project