Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #37] Website: www.debconf.org shouldnt redirect anymore, should be a portal

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,

Hi Holger,

> On Thursday 17 August 2006 12:17, Wolfgang Lonien wrote:
>> FYI: that's "LaudatioC", which I also took for thedebianuser.org. I
>> could volunteer to make up the word "DebConf" in several sizes in the
>> Gimp. Where should I upload the resulting images to?
> If you make a svg version thats basically enough :) Though, for uploading and
> looking a 300px wide version would be nice to..

Just made both of them, tho the raster image is only 284px wide (the svg
has a font size of 72). I made both "DebConf" and "debconf", because I
wasn't sure about CI (the "debian" is mostly in small letters, right?)

> If you have a webserver, you can put them temporally up there, or you can mail
> them to me privatly, if you don't.

I do - try http://wolfgang.lonien.de/debian/ to get the png and the svg.

kind regards,
Wolfgang

--
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien
GPG key: 728D9BD0 Fingerprint: a9232294b7edeb3e2f18ae56aab8d36a728d9bd0