Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

Fabian Fagerholm dijo [Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 10:06:54AM +0300]:
> > Ok, after having some (hopefully) unimportant problems trying to send
> > the stuff via a different courier service, Gaby managed to send it via
> > Sepomex / Mexpost [1] - Fabian, they should be at your door within a
> > week.
> >
> > The shipment's tracking number is EE580097579MX - It still does not
> > appear in the system [2], but should be trackable soon. Or so I hope.
>
> Ok, great. I see the shipment in the tracking system now. Its
> destination appears to be Mexico, though, hope it's just a glitch in the
> system... :)

Wow.

Well, given that it took a couple of days for the tracker to start
displaying the ticket... Anything might be true.

Anyway, if they _do_ find an Espoo, Finland, in our country, and there
is a Sr. Fagerholm living there, he can keep our goods :)

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23