Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

Hi,

On Friday 04 August 2006 09:18, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> Does anyone have any comments? Do you need more time to think this over?

Yes, yes. Actually not to think it over, but more to put it in written words.

Basically I'd say: last years report was good, from the targeted audience and
the way it was written. And afaik official summaries should rather focus on
the good things instead of explaining what went wrong why. (Unless its too
important to understand what happended.)

More maybe next week, when I intend to clean up my dc6 backlogs.

regards,
	Holger