Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf9 in Greece!

Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
I am not very pleased having to write this mail, but I will just say that this action on the part of Emmanuel does NOT represent the greek debian team, certainly not mine. I'm writing this in a wap phone so i can't really elaborate, but let's just say that it has caused a lot of debate. We (Greece) DO intend to bid for dc9 but we will do it using the proper channels/procedures and right now a site by such an ambiguous name is definately not the no 1 priority in organizing our bid. Konstantinos

Troubles in the paradise, take easy.

Regards

Hector Colina. Linux  counter id 131637
Debian user, aka e1th0r
Mérida-Venezuela http://e1th0r.gulmer.org.ve
Key fingerprint = 6FA1
6D2F CF9E 5C86 7DC5  EF2C 881F 07E7 D12F 702D