Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

Hola Gunnar,

> Yes. I'm sorry for not replying to your mail in this regard. It's all
> still with me. I have not sent them as I wanted to get a cheaper
> courier service than what I got to send Safir his stuff (BTW, Safir,
> did you finally receive it?), but it's been enough - I'll ship them,
> period.

Yes, it has arrived a week ago or so. I wrote you an email about it, but
just to confirm here, my DC6 bag is here and I am proudly wearing the
t-shirt!
Thank you for sending the bag to me.

btw, my in my opinion, have these CONSOL people been involved in any way
or if we had help from those guys from CONSOL (the local mexican free
software conference or so) during DebConf6 (in any way), then we should
help them as well with our equipment. Otherwise, let others decide.

Many regards,
Safir