[Debconf-team] Short outage of lists.debconf.org tomorrow

Hi

Tomorrow smithers.debconf.org (runs list.debconf.org) will be down for
some time. I dont know how long exactly, some hours. Will go down
afternoon UTC time, should come back up on same day.

--
bye Joerg
<mechanix> anyone from the MIA team around? tbm?