Re: [Debconf-team] Andreas Schuldei resigned - Restructure of the DebConf Team

Hi,

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 10:17, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > But I dont like neither this rush now nor Jörg's proposed structure.
> Propose something better.

IMHO I did :) Main point: let us take more time for this. Moray and Marga
already stated, that friday "evening" (UTC wise) doesnt suit them well. Me
too.

So my proposal is: gather friday on IRC at the time you proposed to decide the
date for an meeting. Additionally people can use mail for this as well.

I suggest a time between friday, the 21st and the 23rd. Or the weekend after,
even.

And I would be happy, if the proposed structures could be copied to the wiki,
so they are visible in one single document and are not spread in different
mails. This will help to make sure, no area is forgotten.

regards,
	Holger