Re: [Debconf-team] recent disturbing undercurrents in debconf?

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> I detect some undercurrents in the social makeup of debconf, but
> i cant put my finger on what it is.
>
> i would like to hear from you what you think that it might be,
> when it started and where it comes from.
>
> To me this is a serious issue and i think it has the potential of
> bringing this whole thing down.

For me it looks like, the whole discussion is too much about money, and too
less about content (people, friendship), and instead of discussing benefits
of various locations, its all about downsides of various (mostly for me)
not important facts.

--
Florian Reitmeir