Re: [Debconf-team] Sarajevo report

Hi!

* Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba> [060705 11:25]:

> > ... which was our idea and the local team didn't liked to ask them about
> > that.
> Well, we, the local team said that we are not planning to use the kitchen for
> hacklab and as kitchen at once.

No, when we were talking about that, you explicitly told us, that you
won't ask the culture center for more, since you wouldn't like to
overuse their hospitality.

> But since we got this resolved like we would use those  4 classrooms
> for hacklabs

No, you can't use all 4 classroms as hacklabs, since we will need at
least one for BoF-Sessions and smaller talks.

BTW:  The hardcoded seating of these rooms makes them IMHO neither
perfect as a conference room nor a hacklab.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander