Re: Fwd: Re: [diskusija] Fwd: [Debconf-team] Re: redundancy in bosnian team lead?

Safir Secerovic dijo [Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 09:03:01AM +0200]:
> Hola Marcela and others,
>
> > https://gallery.debconf.org/jjsjjvenue/dscn2993 is that type of clothes
> > needed for women on any situation? maybe on religious places...or sth like
> > that
>
> NO, they have stressed this to us, they are foremost a Cultural Centre and
> would NOT require women to be dressed up like that, but they will probaby
> require for men and women to not to very something to short or to tight in
> their premises.

Just remember that 'too' is subjective. For an Arab Muslim, 'too'
might include holding hands. For an European Muslim, it will probably
be relaxed to "no tongue-kissing". For a Latin American or for an
West-European the line is hard to tell for me ;-) But yes, Amaya cites
a good example: For Europeans it is acceptable to go skinny-dipping in
a public pool. In Mexico, we were threatened of throwing them out of
the premises.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23