Re: [Debconf-team] Sarajevo report

Hi,

On Tuesday 04 July 2006 15:01, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Here is my report about our visit in Sarajevo.

Thank you for those two reports!

> Again we would need to set up the entire network our self, as well as
> doing stuff like reception, etc.  Again we heard of several grocery
> stores nearby; storage rooms would be available for us, two.  Special
> rooms like Serverroom or video editing room would most probably need to be
> in normal rooms.

Would it be possible to have a fast local network link between the dorms and
the auditorium? Is there a direct line of sight?

Otherwise I see huge problems for video editing... we need to be able to
access the files in the evening to work on them. Or we would need to use
sneakernet between both places and have heavy machines in both places...

Having the video room and the machines in the dormitory doesnt work, if the
talks are somewhere else.