Re: [Debconf-team] Sarajevo report

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 08:58:50PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> So we need to put this "split up" danger into perspective: in my
> option it would be considerably more dangerous to split up the
> evenings then the days. Actually, with streams becoming better i
> predict that more and more people will stay in the hacklabs
> anyway.

If that is a point, we might do just fine if we can arrange small hacklabs in
the dorm. A small room for 20/30 people where you can put the speaker, the
camera and someone with a laptop to collect questions from the stream
audience, and you are done. And the rest hacking somewhere else, and watching
the conference via stream.

--
Jesus Climent                  info:www.pumuki.org dj:triplestereo.com
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.16|Helsinki Finland

Good night and sweet dreams... which we'll analyze in the morning.
		--Dr Alex Brulov (Spellbound)