Re: [Debconf-team] An idea about the dormitory in Sarajevo...

Well,

my idea was based on previous experiences working with Bosnian institutions.
These people are used to donations and sponsorships, and our work would be
like, donation for donation or I do you some good - "you take care of me
better thing" :)

Sincerely,
Safir

--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...