[Debconf-team] An idea about the dormitory in Sarajevo...

I just got this idea,
in case we opt for Sarajevo/Bosnia and for the student option instead of hotel
option:

If, if and if we get chosen to host, we could ask for more benefits/lower
prices or something and let them keep our networking after the conference for
future use (access points, cables and such stuff), should we get these parts
from local sponsors without paying.

Stochkolm, Tolimar, Gannef, Gunnar, others - what do you think about this?

Safir
--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...