[Debconf-team] debconf admin

Hi

Just a little information:

Andreas agreed to give away his admin rights on debconf.org machines
(Thanks), so we had the slot for another one. So everyone please say
"Hi" to a new member of the debconf-admin team, which is Christoph
Ulrich Scholler.

And the reason why its Uli: He worked with me as local admin at DC6, and
obviously that did work well, so lets have him work during the whole
year. :)

--
bye Joerg
<wiggy> "Memory is like gasoline. You use it up when you are running. Of