Re: [Debconf-team] Cleaning up the wiki

On 10676 March 1977, amaya@debian.org wrote:

>> Yes, and make those categories members of the global DebConf category.
> Sure. Erm... How do I do that? (Add/edit categories)

Adding categories:

Open a non-existant one like http://wiki.debian.org/CategoryWeDontHaveIt
and use the CategoryTemplate for it. Fill in the minimum needed. Save
it.

Adding pages to a category: Go to that page, edit it. Below the textbox
you have a multi-select-field "Add this page to category". Select the
one you want to add it to. Save changes.

If you later open http://wiki.debian.org/CategoryWeDontHaveIt again you
will get the list of all pages you added that way.

--
bye Joerg
(13:24) <Aquariophile> ist iptables eigentlich nur ein tool zum