Re: [Debconf-team] Vegetarian/vegan options review

Rudy Godoy wrote:
>      GELATINA DE SABOR.

Rudy, jelly is not vegan. Can we have a choice of fruit for dessert
instead of hard-to-identify sweet desserts?

>      TACOS DORADOS DE PAPA CON ENSALADA VERDE, FRIJOLES REFRITOS
>           QUESO Y CREMA. (4 pzs.) (*)
>      ARROZ CON LECHE (Has milk)
>
> * We can ask not to put cheese here, but I think this is not suitable
> for vegans

Even soy cheese (usually) has some milk by-products.

>      FLAN DE VAINILLA AL CARAMELO. (Has milk)

And sometimes egg :(

Please inquire about the pasta having egg in it.

> 5.- ENSALADA A LA AMERICANA DE COL, PIÑA, PASITAS Y CREMA.

Mmm, cream, I wonder what cream means here :)

>     ESPAGUETTI  PRIMAVERA CON ZANAHORIA Y CHICHAROS.
>     PAELLA DE VERDURAS.
>     PLATANO MACHO RELLENO CON QUESO OAXACA Y FRITO. (*)
>
> * Has cheese, the rest is fine. Vegans may want not to take spagetti
> though.

what's wrong with the spaghetti?

> I think if they OK the little changes we (vegans) can deal pretty
> well.

I am pretty sure it will work out just fine :)

--
 .''`.   I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think
: :' :   I have ended up where I needed to be   -- Douglas Adams