Re: [Debconf-team] reconfirmation mail revisited

Thomas Bliesener dijo [Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 08:54:37PM -0500]:
> > Thank you very much for registering for Debconf6!
> >
> > We would like to ask you to reconfirm your attendance until April
> > 3. Please go to
>
> I'm surprised not to find a person on the room draft who registered the 31th
> of March. The mail which asked for confirmation was sent out the 23th of
> March. The people who registered the last days or even hours had to
> confirm too their registration? This does not seem to me logical. (Or is
> it a mistake in the draft? The name is Patricio Paez.)

Hmm... Patricio didn't confirm :-/ He registered, but didn't confirm.

He has proven an invaluable contact with HP Mexico, who will be
sponsoring us with equipment. I have a second person in the same
state: Alejandro Miranda, who will be helping the video team, is
registered and confirmed, but didn't specify dates.

Marga: As you know, originally I requested a room to be shared with
Nadezhda, paying for the difference - We are low on money, as we had
told you privately. Would somebody oppose accepting Patricio and
Alejandro as sponsored in our room?

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23