Re: [Debconf-team] (no subject)

Ted Walther schrieb am 2006-04-08:

> >You say that kosher food could be shipped easily. Therefor i
> >suggest that you bring a supply for yourself.

Be careful. The importation of food is quite restricted. Meat, milk,
dairy products and fresh fruit are not allowed. Perhaps the importation
as tinned food it is possible. Let us know, if you plan to import some
kind of this food, we'll ask for the conditions before.

At all events you should fill in accurately the customs declaration,
otherwise you can get in serious trouble.
--
bli