Re: [Debconf-team] Next meeting moved

Hi,

On Sunday 15 January 2006 18:14, Marcela Tiznado wrote:
> The meeting that was planned (but not announced) for monday 16th January
>  was moved to monday 23rd January at 19UTC.

That is today! :-)

> Please, fill the agenda : http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Meetings

quotting from there:

---begin---
h01ger intends to chair the meeting and inforce strict on topicness. Points
shall be processed in the order as they appear (change it ""now"" if you
think a different order is better)

1 .Sponsorship
2. Budget
3. debian-day cfp
4. infrastructure (forming a team, proposing a meeting)
---end---

I think the local team should add something to the topic also...

> The meeting is going to take place, as usual, on irc.debian.org
> #debconf-team.

un saludo,
	Holger