Re: [Debconf-team] Venezuelan proposal for DC8

On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 03:17 -0400, Debian Venezuela DC Team wrote:
> Debian Venezuela is pleased to announce the Venezuelan proposal for the
> 8th Annual Debian Development Conference, Debconf 8.

Thanks for all your work on this!

I can't see a page that simply answers the list of questions?  It would
be useful if you could provide that, as it makes it clear what you
have/haven't answered from the checklist, and provides information in a
consistent format across bids.  It's of course useful to provide your
own presentation of the information in addition.

I think that should be http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/Venezuela

--
Moray