Re: [Debconf-team] january meeting conflict

Holger Levsen dijo [Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 08:58:28PM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> I have a clash of meetings on January the 8th: there is a debian-edu meeting
> at 19.30 UTC and a debconf-team meeting scheduled at 20:00 UTC.
>
> Any suggestions how to resolve this? Maybe by moving the debconf-team meeting
> to 20:30 UTC?

Hi,

On Jan 8, we go back to regular work at the University - by which, I
mean that the month that has me most worried in the upcoming year will
start - Details are unneeded at this list :)

If it's possible to hold the meeting a bit earlier (say, on the 6/7
weekend or something like that), I'll be most delighted and will be
present. Otherwise, I'll... Well, I'll have to skip this meeting as
well :(

Of course, do not take my presence as vital at this meeting. Only as
desired.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23