[Debconf-team] belated apologies

Hi all,

Belated apologies for missing most of the meeting last week.
It was down to hardware failure (simultaneous "desktop won't
boot" and "router won't route") rather than the scheduling:
FWIW, 19 or 20 UTC are both fine for me in future meetings.

(It seems my TV tuner card was fried, once I'd taken that
out the machine booted first time. I should have guessed
that as the driver had complained about the IRQ being 255
some weeks earlier. The router I've given up with and
replaced with a linksys wrt54g)

--
Jon Dowland