irc+irc meetings (Re: [Debconf-team] Wording on Penta for travel costs)

Hi,

On Thursday 30 November 2006 20:40, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> P.S. - I haven't intentionally fallen off the face of the earth with
> regard to DebConf, it's just that for most of this semester the Monday
> 19:00 UTC meeting time has been bad for me and I haven't had much time
> to loiter and discuss on IRC.

Good to hear and similar here (just not studying but work..)

> Happily that academic conflict is no
> longer applicable, but I needed more advance notice for our last meeting
> if I were going to attend that. Do we have a regular meeting schedule or
> are they scheduled on an ad-hoc basis? I will add the next meeting as
> per /topic to my calendar.

The next meeting will be on 2006-12-11 20:00 UTC at the usual place. Usually
we also send reminders per mail, but forgot that last time.

Also all important discussions and decisions should be forwarded/announced
here, as not everybody can be reading all irc backlogs all the time.

> Is there a separate sponsorship team meeting
> I should know about?

not to my knowledge...

regards,
	Holger