Re: [Debconf-team] Wording on Penta for travel costs

On 10854 March 1977, Neil McGovern wrote:

> Now, we need to decide which of these to use, as the business plan has a
> section about costs, and a method of keeping them down is asking how
> much people can pay, and subtracting that from travel costs, rather than
> just asking how much people want.
> I hope to get the plan off to the bank tomorrow, so I need to know if
> this section needs rewording/editing ASAP.

One thing to keep in mind, and part of the reason why I havent changed
it right away is that we already have 192people registered where
multiple already filled out fields. So if we change the meaning we need
to mail those that entered some values there, as they will be a bit
surprised later on if we dont tell them this change. :)

--
bye Joerg
Some NM: