[Debconf-team] meeting times

Hi

so, to get this finally resolved and not look again and again and again
whenever a new meeting comes up, we decided in todays team meeting that
we make a final poll when to have meetings.

So, if you want to have a meeting at a time that fits you -
reply. Everyone can vote, but naturally those people that actually need
to/do work on DebConf (ie localteam and the other active ones) get a bit
preferred over people simply lurking.

So, reply to me, preferred in private to not make the list to noisy.
In two weeks from now I will present the results.

Voting is easy, simply mark the days and times below, leave ones you
dont like empty. Best to fill in at least two each, so I can select a
"normal" and a "backup" meeting time.

As usual for DebConf Weekends are no option.

You want to have it on time:

[ ] 16.00 UTC
[ ] 17.00 UTC
[ ] 18.00 UTC
[ ] 19.00 UTC
[ ] 20:00 UTC
[ ] 21:00 UTC
[ ] 22:00 UTC

You want to have it on weekday:

[ ] Monday
[ ] Tuesday
[ ] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday

Confused? Good. :)
Well, its simple: You prefer Monday but could also attend on Wednesday,
best at 18:00UTC, not as good on 19:00UTC you would sent a

[1] 18.00 UTC
[2] 19.00 UTC

[1] Monday
[2] Wednesday