Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 7 montly meeting - seeking for proper dates

Hi,

On Sunday 20 August 2006 13:10, Holger Levsen wrote:
> So I suggest mondays, (28th of Augst,) 19 UTC or wednesdays, (30th of
> August,) 22 UTC.

on which there were the following replies:

On Friday 25 August 2006 03:57, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> 	I would prefer Wednesdays 19UTC. (22UTC and Mondays -- both times --
> will not work for me). :-(

It seems, this wednesday 19 UTC  could be the best time (for now). But then we
will probably get lots of replies from people for whom the suggested dates
where fine, but wednesday 19 UTC is not.

Or monday without Felipe :(

So, who decides?

In any case, it should probably be decided within 24h, so people can
free/finalize that slot in their schedules.

If there are no new objections, I now suggest wednesday at 19 UTC. If there
are not and Felipe can live with reading logs this time, I would suggest this
monday at 19 UTC and finding another slot for next month. (As monday is also
not an option for Jimmys from October on...)

"BTW", please look at the agenda at http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf7Meetings
and add whats missing.

regards,
	Holger