Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #37] Website: www.debconf.org shouldnt redirect anymore, should be a portal

Holger Levsen via RT wrote:
> Hi,

Hi all,

> for the portal site I'd suggest a very basic debconf-"logo": just the
> word "DebConf" written in the same (non-free) font as "Debian" is
> written in the debian-logo and a swirl.

FYI: that's "LaudatioC", which I also took for thedebianuser.org. I
could volunteer to make up the word "DebConf" in several sizes in the
Gimp. Where should I upload the resulting images to?

> Thats easy to recognize and also allows each debconf to have its own logo.

Thinking of Google? The word "DebConf" with some chilies (for Mexico) or
bagpipes (for Scotland)? ;-)

cheers,
wjl

--
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien
GPG key: 728D9BD0 Fingerprint: a9232294b7edeb3e2f18ae56aab8d36a728d9bd0