Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

Fabian Fagerholm dijo [Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 12:45:51PM +0300]:
> (...)
>       * Sponsor packages/bags
>               * intended to be sent to sponsors along with a copy of the
>                 Final Report
>               * last known location (to my knowledge) of materials is
>                 with Gunnar; intended to be shipped to me for assembly
>                 and coordinated delivery to the sponsors.

Ok, after having some (hopefully) unimportant problems trying to send
the stuff via a different courier service, Gaby managed to send it via
Sepomex / Mexpost [1] - Fabian, they should be at your door within a
week.

The shipment's tracking number is EE580097579MX - It still does not
appear in the system [2], but should be trackable soon. Or so I hope.

The shipping costed MX$1200, around US$110.

Greetings,

[1] http://www.sepomex.gob.mx/Sepomex

[2] http://www.sepomex.gob.mx/Sepomex/Servicios/RastreoEMS/

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23