[Debconf-team] agenda for team meeting tomorrow, 19 utc

Hi,

I've put a preliminary agenda for the meeting tomorrow at 19oo UTC on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf7Meetings - the meeting will be held on
#debconf-team on irc.debian.org. (Unless we now have a rush of last minute
"please move to the 30th of july" requests.)

Please add topics and modify.

I've started to prepare and write down some more thoughts about some of those
topics, but I hadn't had time to properly write them down, so I haven't
publish them yet. I hope (and will try) to do this tomorrow some hours before
the meeting starts.

I'd also like to see the proposals by Aschwin and Jörg in dedicated
wiki-pages, as this tremendiously helps to understand and improve them. (As
compared to the same info spread on various mailinglist posts.)

regards,
	Holger