[Debconf-team] Meeting for decision/discussion about the Team

Hi

So, today we had this little meeting I announced, and as multiple people
couldnt attend we selected some later dates.

So, those of us online at this moment thought of Monday, the 24th, 19:00UTC
as a good date, as we had most DebConf6 meetings at mondays. Channel
stays #debconf-team on irc.debian.org of course. :)

We also have a backup-date, in case multiple people cant attend on the
24th, one week later, the 30th is it. Also 19:00UTC. But that should
only be a backup, the 24th is preferred.

Until then feel free to discuss proposals, propose own solutions, etc on
this list. A log of what was said, which was really not much, is behind
http://cmburns.debconf.org/~joerg/team_14072006.html

--
bye Joerg
< vorlon> I realize the risk of portability problems is lower than with certain other desktop