[Debconf-team] Last minute updates

Hello all,

Sorry for inconvenience. Our team really is working until the last minute, we
have some further information that is needed to clarify some issues:

1) Some people had raised the issue of potential cultural clashes if Sarajevo
is chosen as host of DebConf. We have assembled some further info on Sarajevo
as the city of culture, including some international festivals and
conferences:
http://start.linux.org.ba/DebConf/Culture

2) Also we feel that the venue (Hotel Terme) is really our strongest point. It
is a four-star hotel and the price we were offered is heavily discounted (I
guess the orga team left a good impression). Even if Sarajevo is found to be
more expensive, we feel that this venue gives better value for money - see
for yourselves (lots of pics):
http://start.linux.org.ba/DebConf/Venue

Sorry once again, I hope there is time to have a short look at above wikis.

Best regards,

--
Vedran Ljubović
DebConf SJJ Team