[Debconf-team] Sarajevo text - c/o aj (DPL)

Dear aj,

first of all, thank you for writing one affirmative email [0] after the first
one [1].

I understand that you've expressed some concerns on the debconf-team mailing
list about potential links between a Sarajevo mosque and Saudi terrorist
organizations. [1]
Thus, it could have made us cancel much cheaper venue for DebConf7, but we
have gotten good prices nevertheless.

Seeing your vigor in debunking this connection, I'd like to direct your
attention to another group of potential terrorists in Edinburgh. Namely, the
catering service which the Edinburgh team suggests on their wiki is "the
mosque kitchen". [2]

Now a simple Google search for "edinburgh mosque" will reveal as the first
result "The Islamic Centre of Edinburgh Trust" [3]. The evidence to the
connection of this centre with the terrorists is abundant. First of all I'll
point you to the name of this mosque [4]. Transcription:
        The Mosque
        Of The Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques
        King Fahad Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud
        & Islamic Centre of Edinburgh

Note that this is the same King Fah(a)d mentioned in your e-mail. [1]
Alsaud means - From Saudi Arabia, to avoid any misunderstanding.

On the food from this mosque EDI team is based their cheapest prices / lower
limit. 3 euros per meal that is (2.5 pounds).
So it would be OK for you to eat Saudi government sponsored food in EDI, but
not in SJJ and not have their conference hall? Or did we miss something?

[0] http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20060708.003910.798873b7.en.html
[1] http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20060705.144439.890c2f68.en.html
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/Edinburgh/Venue
[3] http://www.discover-islam.com/
[4] http://www.discover-islam.com/col/rscs/address.gif

Cheers,
Safir Secerovic
DebConf7 Local Team Head for Sarajevo
Linux Users Group of Bosnia and Herzegovina
http://www.linux.org.ba
--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...