[Debconf-team] Updates to DebConf7 Sarajevo wiki pages...

Hi again,

our team is growing stonger day by day and we now have regular updates on all
issues/priorities on our wiki http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/Sarajevo page,
so please do come more often and find your answers there. We have also
created a new logo for DC7 in Sarajevo, hope you like it. We are getting more
support and promises of sponsorhip. Also, we now have official support from
Croatian Linux Users Group http://www.linux.hr and Free Software Network of
Serbia http://www.fsnserbia.org/ so less worries for volunteers / potential
local sponsors :)
Also, we are doing ourbest to have the most complete questionnaire about any
issues that might come up.

Regards,
Safir Secerovic
DebConf7 Local Team Leader for Sarajevo bid
--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...