[Debconf-team] Sarajevo report

> a) The conference will be in Europe, which means cheaper flights (and
> less money we need to spend for travell reimbursement)

As far as I understand it, this is not the case for Sarajevo.
Sarajevo is an expensive location to travel to.

I might have my data messed up, but I understood that some of you paid
almost as much as you paid to travel to Mexico to be able to go to
Sarajevo.

So, even if booking in Advance and making an effort of finding the best
deals, I don't think the reimbursement money will be lower.

--
Love,
Marga.