Re: [Debconf-team] next year ...

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) dijo [Wed, May 24, 2006 at 03:45:39PM -0300]:
> > The problem with this is keeping it complete and up to date when the
> > main priority is to get things working _fast_. I had a list of
> > borrowed stuff, Neil made an initial inventory of what was
> > where... And then, everything got mixed up :)
>
> 	Maybe we could use two alternatives:
>
> 1) Try to work with info desk and the person that is lending the
>    stuff, which means, ask them to go to the info room and let
>    them know important stuff.
>
> 2) Use ready-to-go (tm) forms (printed or not) and a box to put
>    it, which means that when somebody get something, just fill
>    the paper (before or later) and deposit it in the info desk.
>
> 	From time to time, somebody can add this to the wiki. My
> idea is that with the printed papers we can easily record the
> information and after some hours just deposit it (or give it to
> the info desk - or right person).

We had this kind of pre-printed receipts. I have like seven filled
out. Of course, things that were brought directly to Debconf when
Nadezhda or I were away didn't get listed in this. But that's my and
Nadezhda's fault - We didn't make a public announcement of this
protocol :( :(

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23