[Debconf-team] Visa delayed, trip canceled

Sadly I'm writing to you to tell that even the last attempts to get
the visa on time and fly today were unsucessful and I'm not going to
see you all.

Today after going to pick my passport with my visa and pay the fee I was
informed that I'll have to come back the next day (which is actually
monday) or at least today at 16:30. The council wasn't there so we
cannot anything about and I was overtime to get the airport.

So I called to my travel agency and asked for flights today past
17:00, I was told that there are no and the next fly, with the same
route and almost similar price, is for tomorrow other days are full as
I've previously learned when changing for first time.
On this scenery and as I'm wasn't going to make it to the i18n BoF
where I was kindly invited, and not feel likely to arrive for just
saying goodbye I decided to cancel the FM3 visa procedures, fortunately
they'll refund me the fee.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'll handle this already bought
ticket to Mexico. I'm not likely flying there and I couldn't be
refunded nor transfer it.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know this and I hope you have lot of fun
as I'm seeing from the streams and online news.

I want to thank the localteam who made their best effort. Sadly things
like this happen.

best regards,
Rudy

--