[Debconf-team] change of plans (delayed arrival)

Hi,

I'm afraid I won't be able to come on the 6th as I predicted.

My father has recently been diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour, and it
is not yet clear how long he has to live.  Until it is relatively certain
that he will survive until at least the end of this month I won't be able
to make any plans, but hopefully I will be able to get tickets to attend on
the 11th.

Cheers, Phil.

P.S. I doubt this will be very helpful, since it's probably way too late to
do anything about it, but I note that the debian swirl in use on the web
site appears to be derived from the version that was briefly in circulation
in the form of a postscript file just after the logos were voted on, which
is flawed in that the outer tail of the swirl is too fat. You can spot the
difference by the way that the outer curve has a kink or flat-spot on the
broken version, and the last quarter is about twice the thickness of the
correct version.  If nothing else, the place where you got this broken
version should be updated so that the same mistake is not repeated (I'm
rather surprised that the broken version is still in circulation)