Re: [Debconf-team] updating http://media.debconf.org/dc6/images/oaxtepec/plateau_area_distances.png

Holger Levsen dijo [Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 01:15:21PM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> as I understand it,
> http://media.debconf.org/dc6/images/oaxtepec/plateau_area_distances.png
> is outdated. (From the point of view, that we use the purple areas...)

Seems to be up to date now - I'm not sure if Gaby updated it earlier
today (she has been sick, so I doubt it), but it looks up to date.

> We wont use neither the auditorium nor the workrooms 7+8, so only the hotel
> and the parlamentary tower needs wireless, right?! (Plus the pool as a
> bonus :)

Workrooms 7+8, hotels and tower. As possible extras, the pool and the
restaurant.

> But this would also mean, that all talks and workshops will be held in the
> parlamentary tower ?!! Is that right?

I thought they could be split between the tower and one of the spaces
in one of the hacklabs. In any case, we never planned to use the
auditorium for Debconf talks.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23