[Debconf-team] Payment reminder

Hi everybody,

by March 22th we have to pay a 40% (USD$29,477) to the Vacational Center Oaxtepec. The other 50% (USD$36,855) has to be paid by April 26.

Question: There is in the web page an area of 'Donations'. I think we should put there the details about bank accounts, Bancomer and Paypal (it will 'forward' the money directly to de DebConf account). Tell me what you think. If you all agree, please, I will need a volunteer to publish that info in the web.

Regards,
gabriela