Re: [Debconf-team] [michael.jennings@intel.com: DebConf Paper submission]

Andreas Schuldei dijo [Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 08:48:04PM +0100]:
> what do you guys think of this late talk proposal? it sounds good
> to me and as far as i am concerned could be slotted in somewhere.

Ummm... I'm a bit uneasy about scheduling this way, I think we must be
stricter regarding CfP times - but we have been over this some times
already :)

The presentation does look interesting, but I don't know if I'd put it
in judging it next to some that were not accepted.

In any case, this is just an opinion - Remember I didn't participate
in the academic committee this time :)

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23