Re: [Debconf-team] Possible wireless gear sponsor? (does anybody know them?)

On 10560 March 1977, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS3632423849.htmlhttp://meshnode.org/
> I think they would like to be our sponsors, given they are quite vocal
> regarding theey run Debian.

> Before directly approaching them: Does anybody know them or have
> references for them?

Bad references from LinuxTag, yes. We dont want them.

http://www.infodrom.org/~joey/log/?200601272242

They tried to provide the WLAN for Linuxtag and failed so bad that the
local Usergroup setup their own, which worked.

--
bye Joerg
<exa> There is no point in trying to fix bugs if I won't have an