Re: Debconf6 dates: We _can_ move the dates

Joerg Jaspert dijo [Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 09:00:23PM +0200]:
> > I'm sure you can turn up a couple of days late :)
>
> Not if I want to continue the orga stuff in both teams, as I atm plan to
> play with the network at Debconf. :)
>
> > Ok, I propose we start debcamp on the 6th. This seems the best
> > compromise :)
>
> Hrm, how about a move of 2 or 3 days, to the 8 or 9? :)
>
> Well, in the end it looks like i will need to decide between both
> events.

Don't decide. Just arrive a couple of days late - Ok, maybe you won't
set up the network, let others have that fun. Remember that this year
Andreas arrived on July 3, while work officially started on the 1st.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23