Re: wanted: webmaster

Andreas Schuldei dijo [Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 11:13:03PM +0200]:
> our degignated webmaster just told me that he was swamped with
> work and needed to set priorities in order to survive.
>
> I am glad that this happens now and not three month from now.
>
> So, who is willing to take the job?
>
> Required skills are structuring and providing content in english
> language, ability to write and explain well.

Some Spanish desired as well - We should make some information
available for the locals as well.

I will ask around to some Mexicans interested in getting involved with
Debconf to be our webmasters.

Greetings!

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154