Re: Piece of advice: Don't go to lunch in the lunch break, if you can avoid it. It'll be crowded!

* Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> [050711 19:14]:

> >   It is open between 11 and 15.  The lunch break I was
> > referring to was the one hour lunch break when there are
> > no talks in the CSD building.  That is a rush hour!
> is this a general problem for the video team ?

Starting by tomorrow I think that the moderators should announce, that
specific people (volunteers, orga [that includes the video team, and
e.g. the moderators ;) ]) should be allowed to get a higher priority in
the food queue.

Anyone in the video team, who has no orange or yellow nametag?  Would be
the easiest way to announce it that way.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/