Video Team Meeting Today 1800 at the dorms

Hi,
Subject says it - we are having a Video Team Meeting Today 1800 at the dorms
(moved from 1700 because so we can have dinner before that) 33 or 34.

Please come over there if you are supposed to help us and have subscribed to
this list already! :)

Aschwin, fabbe, wouldbe great to have you in that, too!

Andrew, you can subscribe the video team list by mailing to
debconf5-video-subscribe@lists.debconf.org

As we said somebody is going to collect the Items we have to talk about
then, who's gonna do that?

Henning