One _working_ small to small plug firewire cable wanted, ASAP.

Yesterday I could not find the second small to small (4-pin)
firewire cable I had brought to CSD.  We need three working
cables (one for the video mixer room, one for the camera in
front and one for the small auditorium) or PCMCIA firewire
cards that can handle large connectors.

PCMCIA cards are risky (driver issues).  I'd rather have
two more firewire cables ASAP.  Remember: 4-pin to 4-pin!
The cameras have 4-pin, and so have the PC laptops.

--
Herman Robak