Last-minute registration!

Hello,

my name is Hicham Bouazamour, I am an IT student and I
leave in Espoo Finland, My favorite OS is Linux
Debian, currently I am using the latest stable version
SARGE.

I have just read that the next Debian conference will
be held in Espoo,so it would be a great occasion for
me to attend this conference since I am very
interested in every thing relating to Debian. In the
future I want to specialize as a
Linux(Debian)developer.

Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity.

Sincerely,
hicham.