Re: comas server move & new dhcp+dns etc server

Hi,

On Monday 04 July 2005 10:14, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I will point comas.debconf5.hut.fi to this machine.

liiwi has "moved" the domain to debconf5.net, so its comas.debconf5.net now.
DNS for .debconf5.net is not available outside .debconf5.hut.fi yet. The
service is reachable at http://193.167.182.25 though.

Gunnar, apache still listens on port 80 and port 443 doesnt work, can you fix
that, please ?

> We're moving it _now_. You'll will receive another mail when it's done.

q.e.d. :)

regards,
	Holger